Monday, 28 October 2013

Golf Photoshoot - behind the scenes




This week has been so hectic. I've been traveling from one part of the country to another to photograph on a golf courses. Unfortunately I can't show you any of the real photos before they get printed out in magazines and posted up online. But here is at least a sneak peak to what I've been up to. I still have a lot of pictures left to be edited so that's what I'll be working on next few days.









Maybe it's just me but there is something about golf courses that I love. probably the relaxing atmosphere that makes you feel like you're on the top of the world or is it those nice dressed gentlemen with collars?

hugs!
Karolina



9 comments:

  1. I try once to place not good so I stick to miniature golf.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bag is coming from Celine :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos!
    muffletka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really cool pics beautiful place,
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifil making of, this seems a very special place!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete