Friday, 18 October 2013

H&M, Sephora and some other stuff




Hey. I wasn't exactly sure how to call this post because Ive got some of these items about a month ago but never got around to take some photos. As you could notice I don't do hauls because I don't really go shopping, i just sometimes purchase one or two pieces and I think it would be weird to call it a "haul". I guess I'll have to think of a name for these post on my own. Anyways, here are some new things I got! 





lace crop top from H&M 



Skater skirt and crop top again from H&M (devided collection)


I never thought I would get one of these Garnier BB creams , but after hearing thousands of good reviews I thought I should try it and no surprises, I love it! Mine is in the shade light skin. Then I got my favorite mattifying compact powder from Sephora that I apply with this Elf studio brush. As you can tell I have the whole collection of their brushes and Ive had them for about half a year and I love them! Starbucks cup that I use as a holder for my brushes and thats probably the only thing that's Starbucks coffee good for :D

Sweater (I'm sorry I can't remember where it's from but it's basically just a weird oversized sweater for cold autumn evenings)


26 comments:

  1. I like the items. Thank you for visiting my blog following you by bloglovin follow back thanks.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczne zdjęcia, świetny pomysł z tym kubkiem z starbucksa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na všech těch fotkách ti to strašně sluší, moc pěkné kousky ;) (hlavně ta modrá sukně ♥)

    ReplyDelete
  4. úžasnee fotky ! :) tie veci sú super

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos:)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know
    http://magdelaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveee your purchases, how perfect is that skirt!!
    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like so much the first t shirt!!!you look so beautiful!! i love that style! ;)
    if you want come to check my new mistery post on my blog ;))))) here it is :

    NEW POST : http://honeyandcotton.org/2013/10/19/halloween-is-coming-vampire-or-princess/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee, I love how your brushes are in a Starbucks cup :-) Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the sweater in the last pic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit and photos...you are very pretty!!

    would you like to follow each other!!?

    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool !

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  13. agree about starbucks haha:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great!!! love this photos <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    xx
    Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely outfits and great photos. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know.
    xo
    Lenya
    www.fashiondreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for your nice comment on my blog. Following back on GFC #118.
      xo
      Lenya
      www.fashiondreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  17. gorgeous outfit!
    now following your lovely blog and instagram :)
    xx

    follow back? - the urban eye

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look beautiful

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the pieces! great looks <3
    kim from www.the-new-black.de

    ReplyDelete