Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Some sick boring stuff and a vegan face mask!


I've been sick for about 5 days now but this is the first day I decided to actually not go to school and stay home in bed and I must admit it was a bad decision because I'm so bored. Here are some things that I'm doing and a cool recipe for a banana face mask is included :-)





transforming some old clothes into old shitty clothes because I'm definitely not good at sewing.



made a salad for the whole family



listening to a lot of Lorde! (those of you who follow me on tumblr probably already know my obsession with this amazing New Zealander!)

and I also made this
Cruelty free face banana mask: 

What do you guys do when you're sick? I cant wait to get out of bed and post some more interesting things and of course, hit the gym finalllyyyy.
Karolina


12 comments:

  1. Hope you feeling better like this post thanks for the banana mask love homemade mask. Pasta salad looks delicious I have a recipe planning in posting some day soon you might love that recipe.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, vegan yumms!
    jo a jinak Lorde je skvělá, taky jsem jí posedlá :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I'm sick also I do weird things.
    And I have to tell you that I should to try this mask

    I love your blog. (L)
    So.. I follow you!

    Sorry for my English.. but I'm spanish.

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice picture! Salad looks awesome:D!
    let me know if you'd like to follow each other :)
    have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool post! Hope you feel better soon! <3
    xx

    http://www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon, it doesn't seem you got bored anyway :) I like Lorde, she has amazing voice !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my Vintage Buying Giveaway, open worldwide until October, 29th !

    ReplyDelete
  8. seems delicious!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. delish salad and interesting room :))

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm ale pychotka ! Super to etui na tableta :)

    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do siebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. feel better soon, that banana face mask sounds amazing!

    cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post!
    Check my blog if you have time and follow if you like it :)
    xx
    Vickos diary

    ReplyDelete