Sunday, 3 November 2013

MONTHLY FAVORITES: October




Finally! The month of October is over and I just woke up after two days and realized I haven't done a post about my little obsessions. I am still kinda confused because of a party I went to on the 1st of November. We basically just wore costumes of movie characters, laughed and smoked cigarettes. Let me know in the comments if you would wanna see some pictures. But anyways.. I still tried and found some a bit weird things that I've been loving.





I think I have a problem. Collecting old looking notebooks and never writing anything down in them because I'm afraid it's not special enough for such a special notebook. Like seriously. Who does that! Yeah, me. so here is another notebook like that where I actually just write whatever I want. and a book called "They F*** You Up" is about how parents influence lives of their kids. I got it like 10 months ago in Camden, London for like 2 pounds and finally got around to reading it. It's just so funny and interesting at the same time!



A lot of paperbacks this month, huh? I am such a nerd. This is my planner and I love it. I usually forget everything even when I write it down. but at least it keeps me just a little bit organized. the cover picture is by Laurel Burch an american designer.


This Make up cover my Dermacol is a must have for those bad days when your skin screams "no!! you are not going anywhere!" It covers everything. All spots, redness and imperfections and you only need a tiny little bit otherwise it can look a little caky. The only problem I have with this lovely product is that the shade is a little too dark, because I was too lazy to buy it online and in the store they only have about 2 shades to choose from. So next time I'll definitely shop online for this. however this will last for years since I only use it sometimes and a really small amount.


My new favorite facewash! Effaclar by La Roche-Posay. It's weird I never heard of it before and then my mom got it for me and since I started using it Ive seen a lot of bloggers talking about it. I don't really know what to say about it. It's a face wash. It works great and.. I love it!


This hat. I can't even… I'm obsessed. (excuse how I look like. I literally just woke up with the biggest hangover ever)


Candles! A must have for fall! this one is from Ikea and it smells like vanilla. mmmmmm



This is a weird favorite and it's definitely not just an October one! Ive been drinking this for like a year and oh my god! it's the best soy chocolate drink ever.


And again.. I could probably include my vegan Docs in all my posts. they are one of the best things I've ever bought. and I wear them almost everyday. The heartagram shirt is from the HIM concert where I was this month. I wish I could include a concert in my favorites. It was amazing. HIM is amazing and their Tshirt is of course, amazing! 

What are your favorites? 

xx Karolina


11 comments:

  1. Love your hat, and last picture is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like how you think of things got a kick out of it.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! Love the boots!

    x Dawn
    www.artofbeingweird.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the boots! I am a new follower on GFC.

    www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beanie and the doc picture & I'm 100% alright, Alpro Soya milk is the best !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beanie so much =))

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awsome favorites. :D
    I absolutely <3 those boots

    Much love from Canada
    ❤anamascara.blogspot.ca❤

    ReplyDelete